The Graston Technique gets results!
In addition to Chiropractic services we offer, patients also get results with the Graston Technique. The Graston Technique is a proven approach for Effective Treatment of Soft Tissue Injuries - restoring function to acute and chronic injuries, and pre and post surgical patients.
Graston Technique is recognized and used by:
- Over 60 professional and amateur sports teams, including NFL, NBA, NHL, PGA Tour and more.
- At leading universities & healthcare institutions, including UCLA, Univ. of Texas, National Univ. of Health Sciences.
- At work in some of America's largest companies, including Disneyland Entertainment, Allison Transmission, and Supervalu.
Advanced Proven Treatment of:
- Neck & Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel
- Plantar Fasciitis (foot pain)
- Tennis & Golfer's Elbow
- Illiotibial Band Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tendinitis (shoulder pain)
- Shin Splints
- Knee Pain
- Trigger Points
The Graston Technique Explained:
The Graston Technique® is an advanced form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization. First developed in the early 1990s by competitive water skier David Graston, who sustained a serious knee injury that failed to respond to surgery and typical therapies, it has quickly evolved for both the diagnosis and treatment of soft tissue pathology.
Each instrument is shaped and contoured to work on a specific body part. Thus, there is an instrument that is small enough to be used on the Achilles tendon, fingers, and carpal tunnel, and there are instruments specifically designed to treat larger body regions such as the back, upper shoulder and neck, hamstrings, quadriceps, and iliotibial band.
Dr. Judd Lowrey, D.C. is a certified specialist in the Graston Technique. Using the instruments, Dr. Lowrey is better able to detect fibrotic tissue and can treat at greater depth and specificity than with his bare hands.
For more information on how the Graston Technique can help you, contact our office today.
Dr. Judd Lowrey | Lowrey Chiropractic
El Dorado Hills Chiropractor | (916) 941-7508
4909 Golden Foothill Parkway, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762